Summer and a Bike Ride
First things first...
My prediction: It's going to be a miserably warm summer. Can I just say that I'd rather be cold than hot? I guess that shouldn't be a question, considering I said it. I really liked the storm we had yesterday though; summer storms are the best part of summer.
Went for a bike ride a few days ago and here are some pictures from my "adventure":
Bike wheel. I love my bike, it's old fashioned. My
grandpa bought it for my mom when she was a teenager. She doesn't go
bike riding anymore, so I get to use it. It has a book rack too!
The Bend. I like bends, even though they're sort of nerve racking in the road of life.
A grazing horse.

A hole in the road that's been there for over a month. Rural roads, they're always the last priority.
"Princess Kay"--a bee infested tree.

"A treasure in the rough" You can't really see them, but those are daffodils.
A rather tilted picture of the clouds (also called "Try
taking a picture while riding a bike" ...in other words, don't try this
at home.)


Comments
Post a Comment