You Are 16 Going On 17...
Well, 17 is a number I never really think of...unlike 72. I mean, 17 is a nice number and all of that, but it's...17! If you know what I mean.
It's even stranger trying to think of myself being 17. I've always thought it was rather old, and yet now that I am going to be 17 in...um...five hours (if you insist that my birthday starts at the 1 am something I was born) I feel like I'm 18 or 19.
Also, it's unfortunately between two rather "significant" ages so we tend to not notice it, like a middle child who everyone thinks is perfectly fine (not as if I know what it's like to be a middle child, of course). For example, I've only had one character in my book ideas who is seventeen for the majority of the book. They all tend to have the most important part of their lives at the age of 16 or 18, not 17. All except Nia that is...but she is a rebel.
For fun, here's a bunch of pictures of flowers I took in Europe two years ago:
This was a particular favorite of mine. It's some sort of tulip.

This is also another of my favorites, for its wild look.
I absolutely loved the color in this rose, even though I typically don't go for much orange.

The dew drops on the vibrant pink really caught my eye.

The glances of sunlight on the shades of the rose made me have to stop.

Lavender is not a color you usually think of in a rose, so this really took my breath away.
Good night and morn to you all, dream big, let your souls fly on the beautiful breeze, breathe in the gentle spring that has come, and have a wonderful March 12th, for it is a very good day!
It's even stranger trying to think of myself being 17. I've always thought it was rather old, and yet now that I am going to be 17 in...um...five hours (if you insist that my birthday starts at the 1 am something I was born) I feel like I'm 18 or 19.
Also, it's unfortunately between two rather "significant" ages so we tend to not notice it, like a middle child who everyone thinks is perfectly fine (not as if I know what it's like to be a middle child, of course). For example, I've only had one character in my book ideas who is seventeen for the majority of the book. They all tend to have the most important part of their lives at the age of 16 or 18, not 17. All except Nia that is...but she is a rebel.
For fun, here's a bunch of pictures of flowers I took in Europe two years ago:
This is also another of my favorites, for its wild look.
I absolutely loved the color in this rose, even though I typically don't go for much orange.
The dew drops on the vibrant pink really caught my eye.
The glances of sunlight on the shades of the rose made me have to stop.
Lavender is not a color you usually think of in a rose, so this really took my breath away.
Good night and morn to you all, dream big, let your souls fly on the beautiful breeze, breathe in the gentle spring that has come, and have a wonderful March 12th, for it is a very good day!
Comments
Post a Comment