Revelation 15:2
"And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten victory over the beast ... stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God."
If I could paint, I would paint this verse. I would paint it with words, but obviously that's already been done by Saint John. It's a glorious picture to imagine, but the symbolism is just as beautiful. It's a vision of those who will inherit celestial glory and live in God's presence.
I'd say more about this scripture, but I think it sums itself up wonderfully.
Harps symbolize worship and praising God, as is eloquently sung in Psalms 43:3-4.
"Oh send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me to thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
"Then will I go unto the alter of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God."
If I could paint, I would paint this verse. I would paint it with words, but obviously that's already been done by Saint John. It's a glorious picture to imagine, but the symbolism is just as beautiful. It's a vision of those who will inherit celestial glory and live in God's presence.
I'd say more about this scripture, but I think it sums itself up wonderfully.
Harps symbolize worship and praising God, as is eloquently sung in Psalms 43:3-4.
"Oh send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me to thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
"Then will I go unto the alter of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God."
Comments
Post a Comment