The Value of Family

Families are amazing. I don't know what I'd do without mine. The endless love, support, and devotion from my family makes me feel happy. There have been a number of times when I feel like crying or breaking down, but my family was always there to make me be happy and relieved.
It's a special treat to see them with you, supporting you, when you least expect it.

I just spent all day at my cousins' and thoroughly enjoyed myself, talking, laughing, and convincing my twelve year old cousin, Trevor, to sit down and watch Tangled with my grandma, his sister, and me. He loved it, of course.
While I was talking and spending time with them, I realized, once again, that I really do want to be with them and the rest of my family for eternity. What a blessing we have, to know that families can really be together forever.
It's nice to know that we can always be accepted in the family, no matter who we are in our personalities. Even when our friends leave us, the family lasts forever.

I suppose this is my tribute to families. It's not the best, but it's mine. That should make all the difference.

Comments

  1. i think you've captured the essence of what 'family' should mean: love and acceptance and foreverness. if only family meant the same thing to everyone.

    -j fullmer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment