One Word: Life
One month from school and I'm starting to feel it.
I'm only a few pages from the end of Clare, and all of my characters, for no reason at all, start laughing. I can't get any further because this doesn't make any sense--resulting in writer's block.
This week is girls camp and I'm more stressed and nervous than any other feeling. As a Junior Leader I have to go, even if I don't overly like girl's camp.
Naturally I'm far more excited for Youth Conference than girl's camp, but I'm determined to put my shoulder to the wheel with a good attitude...if the rest of me will follow my shoulder's example.
After our to-be amazing Youth Conference I'll get my driver's license, finish typing up Clare, and get ready for a hopefully successful junior year in school. I'll be putting my shoulder to that wheel as well, only I'll then have to be dealing with at least three wheels at once: School, Harp, and Writing. I'm not exactly used to this.
Wish me luck if you have any to spare. If you have any ideas why twelve people will start laughing suddenly, please contact me.
I'm only a few pages from the end of Clare, and all of my characters, for no reason at all, start laughing. I can't get any further because this doesn't make any sense--resulting in writer's block.
This week is girls camp and I'm more stressed and nervous than any other feeling. As a Junior Leader I have to go, even if I don't overly like girl's camp.
Naturally I'm far more excited for Youth Conference than girl's camp, but I'm determined to put my shoulder to the wheel with a good attitude...if the rest of me will follow my shoulder's example.
After our to-be amazing Youth Conference I'll get my driver's license, finish typing up Clare, and get ready for a hopefully successful junior year in school. I'll be putting my shoulder to that wheel as well, only I'll then have to be dealing with at least three wheels at once: School, Harp, and Writing. I'm not exactly used to this.
Wish me luck if you have any to spare. If you have any ideas why twelve people will start laughing suddenly, please contact me.
Comments
Post a Comment