Patriotism and Loyalist
I like to try and convince people that I'm not patriotic...for the most part. I don't think I do a very good job at it. For one thing, I dressed up in red, white, and blue for the 4th of July--which is today if you didn't know--and I flew over the parade on the same day with my dad, and I have a flag taped on my bedchamber door post all year round.
Though! I tried to convince my dad to hang a british flag to his PPC (the flying machine) with which he didn't agree, and on the same door I have my American flag I have a pedigree of the British Royal line from before Alfred the Great to Queen Elizabeth's grandchildren--I added in the great-grand kids.
In the end, America is home, no matter how beautiful and fascinating England is.
For the record, I also went to the extreme of having two pencils in my hair today; one was blue, and one was red--the red has more led, so I ended up moving that one to the right (it was on the left side of my bun originally).
It was nice to wake up really early this morning for a ward breakfast. The sun rise was absolutely beautiful. A warm day, but in the end a good one!
Have a wonderful 4th of July!
(Oh, by the way, I am a tiny bit of a Loyalist, but the patriots were amazing!)
Though! I tried to convince my dad to hang a british flag to his PPC (the flying machine) with which he didn't agree, and on the same door I have my American flag I have a pedigree of the British Royal line from before Alfred the Great to Queen Elizabeth's grandchildren--I added in the great-grand kids.
In the end, America is home, no matter how beautiful and fascinating England is.
For the record, I also went to the extreme of having two pencils in my hair today; one was blue, and one was red--the red has more led, so I ended up moving that one to the right (it was on the left side of my bun originally).
It was nice to wake up really early this morning for a ward breakfast. The sun rise was absolutely beautiful. A warm day, but in the end a good one!
Have a wonderful 4th of July!
(Oh, by the way, I am a tiny bit of a Loyalist, but the patriots were amazing!)
Comments
Post a Comment