Annoyed

So, over the past couple of months I've had two people say that their comments aren't showing up. They type it, they click post, and "poof" the comment has disappeared...all of that work and thought nowhere to be found. You know, that drives me nuts when that happens, and when things go wrong on "blogger", I really just want to strangle Google, because they think they rule the internet and yet they can't do things right.
Anyway... Now that I'm off that rant...
Sorry if you've tried posting a comment and it didn't show up. I've tried fixing the settings to see if something else will work better, and I've also checked "spam". Hopefully it will work, but please tell me (if you ever see me) if it doesn't work again.

Hope you had a lucky St. Patrick's Day! :)
England--not Ireland, but hey! British Isles is close enough...
(despite hundreds of years of wars and prejudice)

Comments