Believe In Yourself

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure...we ask ourselves: 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world." --Nelson Mandela

Comments

  1. "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"---Abraham Lincoln.

    Great Quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."---Mark Twain.

    Great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I meant was the Mandela quote was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Quote.

    "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."---Mark Twain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. This is a great quote.

      "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'."----Erma Brombeck

      Delete
    2. Beautiful quotes...all of them. :)

      Delete
  6. Here are the quotes that didn't show up.
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." --Mark Twain
    "All men are children, and of one family. The same tale sends them all to bed, and wakes them in the morning." --Henry David Thoreau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." --Mark Twain

      Delete
    2. "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." --Abraham Lincoln

      Delete

Post a Comment