Autumn--a wonder
Autumn is the most beautiful of seasons in my opinion. It is a very poetic time of year. A time of year when every falling leaf seems to be an expression of magic or emotion. Yeah, I love the autumn.
I hope everyone enjoys the colors and this marvelous time of year. Happy Autumn! Happy Halloween!
Don't forget to look forward to Christmas though, it comes only once a year.
Finally, I was able to write two more pages of my book in the past month, and I'm blaming it all on the weather.
I hope everyone enjoys the colors and this marvelous time of year. Happy Autumn! Happy Halloween!
Don't forget to look forward to Christmas though, it comes only once a year.
Finally, I was able to write two more pages of my book in the past month, and I'm blaming it all on the weather.
Comments
Post a Comment