True Joy in Eternal Perspective

My idea of true joy is being with family and friends for eternity.
I don't wonder at the fact that the world grows dark and despairing, mainly because they don't have that knowledge. If everyone knew that relationships with family here on earth could continue into the eternities, there would be more families, more cultivation of treasures instead of worldly things, people would try their best to be honorable and good to those around them, and because of all of this, there would be more happiness. In some ways people only make the world hard, it doesn't have to be.
Now, I may be wrong about all of this, but I do believe the hate and the sorrow would not be so long lasting, if we could all keep the eternal perspective.

It's such a comfort to know that I will see my Granny again, even if it's not for many years. That, if I live worthily, I will be with her forever, along with the rest of my family. She was amazing.

Comments

  1. Katherine, I totally agree. When my died passed in June it was true comfort to know the next time I see my family they will be perfect. I'll never have to stand by and watch them pass away again. What a wonderful and comforting teaching that is. Should be a comfort for everyone.

    Uncle Bill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment