Thinking...thinking...

First of all, I want to make it clear that my comment on classics wasn't meant to hurt anyone's feelings or anything. I was thinking about that and decided that I might have been a bit harsh. What I meant is that I thought that was sad, and a surprise to me, that some people don't read. On one hand I can understand perfectly--I go three months without reading at times. On the other, I was raised in a family which has a very high opinion of reading and the classics. Most people--adult, college, and high school--enjoy reading, so I say we should give everyone three cheers for that!

Father's day is a great day! Go make a father feel appreciated. You never know how much they do for you.
Have you ever seen the proud look your mother or father gets on their faces when you do something? No matter how antiquate we feel or the thought of disappointing them hurts us, they are proud of every little thing we do. They are always there for us, even when no one else is. I love my family for that very reason.
Have a great day and celebrate fathers...and families!

The rain is a beautiful thing, and whatever other weather we'll have is too, so I hope you are all out enjoying it instead of sitting in front of computer screen reading.

Comments

  1. Thanks, Rina, for a great Father's Day.

    Very clever final quip.

    Love ya,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment