Updates

What a beautiful spring we've had. It's turned into a nice summer, but, to be honest, it's a little warmer than I'd like.
So... I suppose I should give my patient readers an update, as if you cared (though if you don't, you could just close this tab and check back at some future point if I happen to publish something more insightful and less self-focused).
I sort of mentioned grad school before, but it's determined now: I graduate on July 21st and then am headed to one of the state universities to start my Master's degree in English, specifically British Literature, on August 22nd. Yes, I'm nuts, but I'm also excited for this new path in my life. They offered me great funding, which is such a blessing! It's great to feel wanted. I only hope that I can prove to be a good graduate student.
Admittedly, leaving my hometown university will be rather bittersweet, though I won't be very far away. I've enjoyed living at home and in hanging out with my dad/taking his classes. It has always been home. However, I visited my new university over spring break, and I liked how small it felt and the welcoming feeling I received. That being said, I think I'll try not to compare them, but rather enjoy each and my time at each.

That's it for now, folks! Pretty two-dimensional now that I've reread what I wrote, but it keeps you updated... 
If you've read this far and are wondering why you just wasted ten minutes of your life, I warned you. If you're wondering if I even have a life outside of school, I'm afraid your concern is justified: Either I don't, 'cause what life is there outside school, or I do, it's just a secret... Bwahaha!

I think I'll just leave you with that.

Comments