Procrastinating
I just got a new camera in the mail, and as a result I have been procrastinating the many things I ought to do before I leave for the Holy Land in three weeks (nerve-racking? Yes).
I've been playing around with the settings and effects. Since it's not as if I flood this blog with pictures of random objects whenever I have a crazy photography day, I'm going to share some today. (That whole sentence was supposed to be sarcastic, by the way...)
I've been playing around with the settings and effects. Since it's not as if I flood this blog with pictures of random objects whenever I have a crazy photography day, I'm going to share some today. (That whole sentence was supposed to be sarcastic, by the way...)
Detailed Light
Thou Shalt Not Lose Thy Place
Star Of An Old Movie
The Black Key (You know what? That'd be a pretty good book title.)
A bit of color in the world of literature.
The Quiet Piano
Rose Hue Relics
Comments
Post a Comment