As A Note
I just realized that I have published two posts today that both contain high thresholds of ranting and (pauses to look up 'rant' in thesaurus..."empty talk, boast, magniloquence...magniloquence? what on earth does that mean?"...opens dictionary..."m...mag...magnificent...ahh, magniloquent. 'Affectedly lofty.' Hmm...Do I even use rant correctly?"...flips through pages..."'rant: declaim violently and with little sense.' Okay, I'm safe. I wonder what rave means...) raving.
I'd just like to tell you that it's perfectly okay if you only skim, or don't read at all, the following posts. In fact, I highly encourage you to ignore their existence, considering I mainly just needed to let off some steam, especially in "feminists and fallacies". In fact, you'll have a much better day if you simply skip them and read "The Last Easter" instead.
I had better go and do some homework now...
Have a wonderful day! Enjoy the blooming Spring! =)
I'd just like to tell you that it's perfectly okay if you only skim, or don't read at all, the following posts. In fact, I highly encourage you to ignore their existence, considering I mainly just needed to let off some steam, especially in "feminists and fallacies". In fact, you'll have a much better day if you simply skip them and read "The Last Easter" instead.
I had better go and do some homework now...
Have a wonderful day! Enjoy the blooming Spring! =)
Comments
Post a Comment