Inklings of Spring
It's now the beginning of February, and already I can feel Spring in the air. Just slight, but it's there. It may not last, but already we have about a foot between the house and snow in my backyard that's green with grass.
There's an interesting mood that comes on the wings of early spring. The feeling of things coming alive, waking up, and filling with energy. To me, it also makes me think my mom's birthday (Valentine's Day) and my birthday...or, in other words, memories of past springs. Especially the days of reading outside on the few feet of visible grass without worrying about spiders.
In short, I think Spring must be the greatest season...other than Autumn of course.
There's an interesting mood that comes on the wings of early spring. The feeling of things coming alive, waking up, and filling with energy. To me, it also makes me think my mom's birthday (Valentine's Day) and my birthday...or, in other words, memories of past springs. Especially the days of reading outside on the few feet of visible grass without worrying about spiders.
In short, I think Spring must be the greatest season...other than Autumn of course.
Haha ya know, it's easy to feel spring in the air, but chances are, it won't come for a long time. But we can hope right? :)
ReplyDeleteToo true. But there's always hope. :)
DeleteThe frost and fog are beautiful, so I guess it's a matter being content with what we have at the moment...