Who Says That Mozart Was The Only Child Phenomenon
A harpist friend of mine sent me a link today and, as all bored people do when they get thrown into the clutches of YouTube in such a way, I started roaming. In no time I came across something amazing.
I have been trying to learn this song for two years. It is not easy! The harpist of the tabernacle orchestra in my town actually performed it last November. She told me that it took her about three years to master it (and she is amazing). This video is inspiring and, trust me, I'll be in awe for the next week.
Enjoy!
G. Haendel - Harp Concerto
P.S. She plays it so perfectly, perched on that book. I wonder what they used so that she can reach the pedals. I don't know about you, but she's ten times more adorable than Mozart ever could have been, even though he played in the palace.
I have been trying to learn this song for two years. It is not easy! The harpist of the tabernacle orchestra in my town actually performed it last November. She told me that it took her about three years to master it (and she is amazing). This video is inspiring and, trust me, I'll be in awe for the next week.
Enjoy!
G. Haendel - Harp Concerto
P.S. She plays it so perfectly, perched on that book. I wonder what they used so that she can reach the pedals. I don't know about you, but she's ten times more adorable than Mozart ever could have been, even though he played in the palace.
For anyone who may be wondering, the obvious answer to the title is "no one". I just needed a title. It's like the subject line in an email: what on earth do I put here? :)
ReplyDelete